Monday, April 09, 2007

Turning a new leaf.....

The last post was a forward that I received…. The funny thing about it is that though I’ve seen it before, it didn’t make the kind of sense it did when I read it this time!! Funny how time changes perspective! All my posts on depression and sadness and all the negative emotions running through a few of my posts, I realize were written by a mind which was a slave to the devil!! I guess it is time for me to move on!! Look at the light in front of me rather than the darkness behind me!! Its time for me to realize that I can do good and be good if I think good and feel good!! So I guess now that I have found answers to a few of the questions that have been running mad in my head, it is the right time for me to turn a new leaf…. Live life the way I should!! My heart feels so light now like, all the burdens in the world that I used to think rested on my shoulders, have been lifted off of me.

Thank You GOD!

No comments: